The Redfin Holiday Party was in many ways different from last year’s party:
1. No one said he had to leave to meet his parole officer.
2. The “potluck” did not entail employees buying a Safeway fried chicken & expensing it.
3. Both women and men willingly attended.
4. The world’s most eligible Korean bachelor came stag.
5. The world’s greatest Korean break-dancer explained how to spin on your head.
In other ways, the party was the same:
1. We held it at my house, after a long, painful silence at a company meeting in which no one else volunteered. Nobody used coasters.
2. Savan made everyone give speeches.