It was taken at a Red Carpet home-buying class (which has become a huge hit, usually with over 100 attendees). Why do I love this photo?
- The main character is wearing a polka-dot shirt and what appears to be a pocket-square.
- He is gesturing with a half-eaten burrito.
- He looks insanely charged. We were supposed to ask everyone’s permission before taking photographs. I wonder what we asked him?
- The person to his right, Redfin’s Marco Vargas, is trying to maintain a traditional pose, smiling dutifully.
- The person to his left seems genuinely amused. I love her smile. She must be his friend.
Any guesses on what’s really going on here?