Less than a month after our last big iPhone release, we’ve got another one today! And this release isn’t just a few bug fixes; we’ve added a bunch more features.
Go get it now! It’s got all this great stuff:
- X-out homes: Just like you can on the website, you can x-out homes you don’t like and it all syncs with your Redfin.com account.
- Simpler navigation: We now take you straight to a home’s details from the map or list views.
- Map for each home: Every home is mapped right on its details page, so it’s easy to see where it is (we also added this to the Android app!)
- New list view: The list view has been cleaned up considerably, and does a much better job calling out important details and pending home sales.
- Delete off-market favorites: By popular demand, you can now delete your off-market favorites by swiping them and hitting “delete”.
- Faster and more stable: We’ve fixed a bunch of bugs and made things even faster.
We owe a big thanks to intern Seth Goldenberg for doing a bunch of the coding as well as a ton of other folks on our SF engineering team like Navtej, Andy, Dan, Ben, Jansen and Steven. It was truly a team effort getting it out the door.
If there’s anything else you’d like to see, please let us know in the comments below or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One last thing: we’re taking a little break from working on the iPhone app so that we can focus on releasing our all-new app for the iPad. We’ll keep you posted!