Since the launch of Redfin Collections a few months ago, more than 32,000 listing photos have been added to 3,500 Collections! We’ve been inspired by all the beautiful homes, unique spaces and witty comments that have graced the Redfin Collections page. So inspired, in fact, that today we’re launching Featured Collections, which are sets of Collections by renowned figures in real estate and other related industries.
Featured Collections appear at the top of the Redfin Collections page and offer a look into the favorite places and spaces of design experts, architects, photographers, journalists, and other notable figures.
At launch, Featured Collections range from “Modern Design” by Chris Pardo Design: Elemental Architecture, to “Castles for World Domination” by internet sensation Colonel Meow, to “The Real Estalker Collection.”
The full list includes:
Designers & Architects
- “Closet Obsession” by Caitlin+Caitlin Design Co.
- “Distinct Styles for Living Rooms” by Eduardo Mendoza, The Enhanced Home
- “Eclectic & Historic Estates” by Carlos Huber, ARQUISTE Parfumeur
- “Eclectic Modern Inspirations” by SF Design-Build
- “Fabulous Bathrooms” by Marjorie Skouras Design
- “Holy Moly Homes!” by Julea Joseph, Reinventing Space
- “Let there be light!” by Ariel Fox, Furniture and Interior Designer
- “Modern Design” by Chris Pardo Design: Elemental Architecture
- “Modern Interiors” by Alyse Zimmer, Build Urban
- “PHX Modern” by Colleen Lemons, Gould Evans Phoenix
- “Smart Landscape Design” by Taryn Rehn, McGranahan Architects
- “The Lottery Collection” by Sandler Design Group
- “Cheap Chic Staging” by Cheryl Homes, Cheap Chic Stage
- “Harbor Views | Boston” by Linda Shepherd, Buyers Desire Home Staging
- “Rustic/Nature” by Sandra Hesla, FRESH Home Staging | San Francisco
- “Signature Style” by Signature Staging
- “Styled to Sell” by Robin DeCapua, Madison Modern Home
- “Tastefully Staged” by Shirin Sarikhani, Seattle Staged To Sell
- “Up-cycled Furniture” by Jon Rosichelli, Rosichelli | Design
- “California Dream Homes” by Josh Phoenix, HD Estates
- “In the ‘Entertainment Business’” by Maria Pulice Photography
- “Modern Home Photography” by Miguel Edwards Photography
- “Outdoor Entertaining” by John Keatley Photography
- “Behind the Scenes: Vanities and Armoires” by Brittney Levine, On-Air Style Expert
- “Boston Beauties” by Linda Merrill, Surroundings: Guide to Decorative Living
- “Castles for World Domination” by Colonel Meow, Facebook.com/ColonelMeowinthe City
- “Clean and Classic” by Dana Avidan-Cohn, Editor
- “Color Pop” by Wendy James Designs Blog
- “Entertaining Spaces to Swoon Over” by Rachel Drori, The Sunday Fare
- “Living Rooms” by Donna Vining, Donna’s Blog
- “Mid-Century Perfection” by Ben Huh, I Can Has Cheezburger
- “Sunny Roof Decks in Boston” by Julieann Covino, Jace Interiors and CreateGirl Blog
- “Serious Curb Appeal” by Shelly Van Rozeboom, Van Rozeboom Blog
- “Architectural Details” by From The Right Bank
- “The Real Estalker Collection” by The Real Estalker
- “YES! Kid’s Dream Rooms” by Barbara Miller, YES Spaces
- “Marina Monroe: Luxury Living” by Marina Monroe, Executive Fashion Director at The Grove
- “Modern Inspirations” by Laura Schuffman, Fashion Stylist for Salehi and Schuffman
- “My Inspiration” by Melis Kuris, Celebrity Stylist
Other Companies, Services & Brands
- “Inspirations for an Active Lifestyle” by Anna Kaiser, AKT INMOTION
- “Modern Architecture Around the US” by Modern Home Tours
To stay up to date on your favorite Featured Collections, click the “Follow” button next to the Collection title. Once you follow a Collection, you’ll receive email updates when new photos are added.
Any Redfin user can create a Collection, and all Collections are easily sharable via email, Facebook and Twitter. Each photo of a home in a Collection links to the home’s listing details page on Redfin, making it easy to get additional details about the home, add it to Favorites, view it on Google Maps, or even request a tour. To see all available Collections, visit www.redfin.com/collections.
We plan to feature a select group of Collections and change them on a regular basis throughout the year. If you’d like your Collection to be featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s your favorite Featured Collection? Tell us in the comments.