Let’s follow up the lament over the lack of listings we posted last month with some practical, data-based tips for the homeowners out there who have decided to take advantage of today’s seller-skewed market.
Here are the top five most important things you can do to maximize your sale price, minimize your time on market, and maximize your chance of selling.
- Price your home right the first time
- Use professional photos on your listing
- List your home on Thursday or Friday
- List your home before June
- List your home with a Redfin agent
For the full report visit the Redfin Research Center.