Beginning with February, Redfin is publishing monthly Southern California real estate stats, summarizing what we’re up to in the market, and how the market is changing. This is our first crack at it, which means we’ll only present a few numbers for February.
- 31,978 new MLS listings (the current total is 127,314).
- 30,028 price reductions.
- 239,241 homes were added to Southern California Redfin users’ favorites list
- 740 homes were toured by our clients through Redfin field agents.
- 30 people attended our home buying class.
- 207 clients made offers (real estate owned (REOs) listings made up 39% of Redfin’s offers on homes since the beginning of the year).
- 23 clients responded to our customer-satisfaction surveys and posted an online review.
- 96% of our February Southern California Area clients would recommend Redfin to a friend.
What else do you want to know? Your comments and suggestions are at the core of our goal to better serve our customers. We’d love to hear from you. If you haven’t already, join the Los Angeles/Orange County Redfin forum and sign up for listing alerts and our monthly newsletter. As always, thanks for using Redfin!