To prepare for our launch into the New York real estate market, we did some research on the local blogs covering real estate news and trends. Here are some of our favorites, though unfortunately we couldn’t find many local to areas we serve:
Best Real Estate Blogs
- Curbed NY “In New York City, it comes back to real estate, rent and the neighborhoods we inhabit.”
- The Real Deal is an online magazine reporting on New York real estate news.
- The Matrix is a national real estate news site based in New York written by real estate appraiser Jonathan Miller. “In the real estate economy, there are no guarantees that reason will prevail in a market where emotions run high and the amount of misinformation runs deep.”
- Real Long Island is a real estate news blog for the Long Island community.
Best Agent Blogs
- Urban Digs discusses macro economic issues “and investment strategies for Manhattan real estate with the goal to maintain an open forum and provide analytical tools to help make NYC real estate more transparent.”
- The Hamptons Real Estate Blog Redfin market manager Michael Daly’s personal blog on “the most talked about topic on the East End.”
- J. Philip’s Real Estate Blog written by Redfin’s partner agent in Westchester county.
- True Gotham–dispatches from the front lines of New York City real estate.
We’re new to the area, so please let us know which blogs we missed!