She recently presented an offer for $730,000 on a 4 bed, 3 bath 2,400 square foot home listed just under $755,000. Here’s the reply from the listing agent:
We received an unbelievable amount of offers on this property and we responded to the top 10 or 12 so far. The counter offers that require financing look like this:
- Sales Price – $825,000 with 50% down payment
- Our choice for title and escrow
- 30 day COE
- No Appraisal or Loan contingency
- All other contingencies removed within 7 days
- $100,000 initial deposit, $20,000 non-refundable will be released to seller after 7 days
Angela’s clients decided to talk walk away from this home.
Are you seeing anything like this?