Recent posts on Sweet Digs Seattle:
Hey Joe! It’s Gotta Go!
Big Drops on the Eastside, Latest Price Reductions
In Seattle the real estate prices go up and up and everyone I know complains incessantly about the lack of affordability. Here the “average home” costs $481,000. Well a recent post from the Real Estate Bloggers reminds us that it could be much worse. Seattle did not make the list for the “Top 10 Most Expensive Markets For ‘Average Home’ in 2007”. By comparison to our sunny neighbor to the south it would seem that we’re doing pretty darn good.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. $2,206,883
- Greenwich, Conn. $2,018,750
- La Jolla, Calif. $1,800,000
- Santa Monica, Calif. $1,785,000
- Palo Alto, Calif. $1,677,000
- Newport Beach, Calif. $1,617,500
- Santa Barbara, Calif. $1,599,667
- San Mateo, Calif. $1,498,023
- San Francisco, Calif. $1,451,250
- Boston, Mass. $1,381,250
There are parts of our area that are very “California”.
- Medina, Clyde Hill $2,350,000
- Madison Park $1,895,00
- Montlake, North Capitol Hill, Broadmoor $1,575,000