Recent posts on Sweet Digs Seattle:
- NW Seattle: Drop That Hammer And Put Your Hands On Your Head!
- Fremont Price Cuts: Greenwood Goes Down
- Bainbridge Island: All Island Condo Tour Today
- It Ain’t Easy Building Green — But It’s Worth It
- Bainbridge Island: Recent Sales (Including Two Cutie-Pie Cottages)
- Bainbridge Island: The Prime Rib of Kitsap County?
- Bainbridge Island: Price Drops on Longtime Listings…and More!
- The DoJ: Real Estate and Real Competition
The most expensive listing to hit Redfin last week is around the bend from the most famous Medina resident, Bill Gates himself. For a shade shy of $8 million you can have a piece of some of the most desirable waterfront in the Seattle area.
8305 Overlake Dr W
Medina, WA 98039
Sq. Ft.: 6,200
$/Sq. Ft.: $1,268
Lot Size: 0.64 acres
Year Built: 1959
On Redfin: 1 day
A Poulsbo rambler is listed last week for under a hundred grand.
22190 Veteran St NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Sq. Ft.: 1,296
$/Sq. Ft.: $69
Lot Size: 0.25 acres
Year Built: 1990
On Redfin: 6 days