Recent posts on Sweet Digs Seattle:
- Technological Marvel Documents City: Archival Photos of Seattle Homes
- Impacts of Gas Prices
- What’s Selling South of I-90?
- What color is your parachute? How about your living room?
- Selling a House? Good Grief.
- Tower Envy: Capitol Hill vs. The CD
- With $500K, You Get What?
- Are Smaller Homes Winning the Race?
- Alki Beach Condo/Townhouse Price Reductions
- What is a Bonus Room?
Redfin just released its fourth major site update in the past five months. Here’s some of the exciting new goodness you might check out:
Check out Redfin Chicago: If you’ve seen every listing in Seattle (and California, Massachusetts and DC) and need more real estate porn, Redfin is now open for business in the Windy City with over 100k listings and 1.7 million properties. Take a peek at the Chicago Sweet Digs blog too.
Washington search area expanded to cover Western Washington. Hurray!
Google Street View and “Zoom-in” on the map: Fancy new zooming allows you to see the area around each listing and past sales like never before. You can now see the front of a sale record to know if it’s a good comp.
See Glenn Kelman’s post on the recent release for more on the new site.