- Mercer Island Home Sales: $50K Price Negotiations
- Price Drops in Madrona
- Burien, Skyway, and Delridge Houses Sell Above List
- Woodinville has Deals on Condos
- Recent Sales In Redmond
- Woodridge Sidewalk Complete, Let the Roller Skating Begin!
- Pooches for Small Spaces
- Condo Row: Classic Seattle Homes
- Buy this Home and Stalk the Seahawks
- The 40-Year Mortgage Option
- How to Find a Reputable Moving Company
- More, More Metro in the CD
- 25 Biggest Renovating Mistakes Revealed
- Is the Rain as Bad as They Say in Seattle?
- Maybe It’s Time to Rent Instead of Sell?!?
I saw this home in Renton and wanted to show it to all the people I’ve talked to that bash on Renton. The home is sophisticated, homey and evenly balanced between modern and classical flavors. And no, it does not stand alone on the Cliffs of Moher, but is joined by nearby homes that ooze the same balance between loveliness and affordability.
Here are a few homes in Renton that reduced prices recently to entice the savviest of buyers to take a gander.
715 N 30th St - $950,000 (As mentioned above)
Reduced Sep 25 – original list $1,289,950
4 bd, 4 ba
Check out the view from the deck!
8541 S 117th Pl – $550,000
Reduced Sep 26 – original list $712,000
4 bd, 3.5 ba
New construction and the nearly $200K in price reduction puts potential buyers in a sweet spot. New construction just isn’t selling well right now.
6827 Ripley Ln N – $1,775,000 (private waterfront!)
Reduced Sep 25 – original list $1,875,000
3bd, 2.75 ba
Home comes complete with your own dock, an indoor lap pool, solar powered boat lifts and 70’ views of Lake Washington.