Open House Date & Time:
Sunday, May 31, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Coffee Shop of Choice:
Favorite restaurants in the area:
Favorite places to go:
- Fremont Sunday market
- Burke-Gilman Trail
- Norm’s Pub Trivia Night
- Margarita’s at El Camino
Best features of the home:
- Large number of bedrooms (6), all with large closets
- Elementary, Middle, and High Schools in award-winning Lake Washington School District
- Large kitchen for classic home, enough space for a comfortable kitchen nook
- Entertainment patio
- View of Mt. Rainier
Any remodeling since you purchased the home?
- Replaced all the original windows (22)
- Basement — new media room, replaced flooring
- New exterior doors
- Bathrooms — replaced all sinks and toilets
- Interior painting with a variety of warm colors
- Landscape — Both front and back yards have been professionally landscaped
Most Romantic Spot in the Home:
Sitting on the outdoor patio with a fire and glass of wine.
What you will miss most:
- Never having to drive once you come home: Fremont, Fred Meyer, Trader Joes and the Burke Gilman Trail are all within walking distance of house.
- 5 minute drive or bus ride to city.
- BF Day Elementary School and the large park behind it is just one block away. We go almost every night with our two year old.
- Projects in the craft room with the kids