Open House Date & Time:
Sunday, May 17, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Coffee Shop of Choice:
Starbucks at Pine Lake Shopping Center (especially the fireplace)
Favorite restaurants in the area:
Favorite places to go:
What’s in the neighborhood?:
- Neighborhood park within walking distance of the house
- Elementary, Middle, and High Schools in award-winning Lake Washington School District
- Three shopping centers with a variety of outlets
- City parks, including one with a lake for swimming
Best features of the home:
Backyard — we love to enjoy the landscape and the peace and quiet
Any remodeling since you purchased the home?
- Upgraded kitchen: stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, new sink/faucet, painted cabinets with new hardware
- Upgraded master bathroom: ceramic tile floors, new lighting, new mirrors, marble countertops, new glass shower enclosure with ceramic tile/glass walls, new sinks and rain shower head
- Upgraded downstairs powder room: new granite countertop, sink, faucet and lighting
- Replaced all interior doors and installed new handles
- Interior painting with variety of warm colors
- Major landscaping in front and back yards, including several tall trees to provide screening and privacy
The spacious kitchen
What you will miss most:
Our neighbors and all the work they have done to make our cul-de-sac stand out in the community.