Redfin has four of the top five buyer’s agents in King County. Redfin agents Trevor Smith, Allie Howard and Rachelle King are the top three agents and Febe Cude ranks fifth among agents who represented home-buyers in King County for May.
|Rank||Agent||# of Deals||Total Sales|
*Rachelle recently left Redfin to go back to school. We already miss her and we wish her all the best!
We pulled from these numbers from the NWMLS, the database for real estate transactions and listings for western Washington, then ranked the buyers agents who closed at lease one deal in May based first on number of deals, then by total dollar amount.
Cheryl McLaine also closed two deals in Snohomish County totaling $1,013,000 as well as a $349,950 new construction in Seattle that wasn’t listed in the NWMLS.
Redfin agents are experts on what’s going on in the Seattle real estate market right now because they’re actively working with clients and closing deals.
Our Clients Love Our Fanatical Service
We survey every client and track every transaction in a central customer database. For the surveys we received in May from our Seattle-area clients:
- 45 clients responded to our customer-satisfaction survey and posted a review online, up from 41 in April.
- All 45 of those clients, or 100%, would recommend Redfin to a friend, up from 95% in April.
In these surveys, Redfin asks customers to rate the likelihood that they would recommend Redfin to a friend on a 0-to-10 scale. Customers who rated 6 or higher count as people who would recommend Redfin to a friend.
More People Are Out Touring Homes And Making Offers
In May, our Seattle clients were busy seeing homes and making offers:
- Redfin clients in Seattle toured 1,736 homes in May, a 40% increase from the 1,240 homes toured in April.
- Our clients made 103 signed offers on homes, up from 63 in April.
- 8 of these offers, or 8%, were on bank-owned foreclosures, up from 5% in April.
It’s Taking 36 Days To Close On A Home
In May, the time it took for our Seattle clients to close on their homes held steady from April:
- For our clients who bought re-sales, the average time from the initial agreement on terms until the close of the deal was 36 days, the same as in April.
- 1 of our clients failed to get financing, up from 0 in April.
- 2 deals failed the home inspection, up from 1 in April.
- Of our closed deals, the average discount off list price for homes sold was 3.28%, down from 3.41% in April.
Look For Our June Report
We’ll be back next month with our analysis of the June numbers. Let us know what you’d like to see in that report.