Two of Seattle’s largest condo projects, Gallery in Belltown, and Brix in Capitol Hill, announced today that they are temporarily suspending sales and are auctioning off 43 units and 40 units, respectively.
- 2911 2nd Ave
- 43 units up for auction
- Minimum bids starting at $196,000 for a 603 square foot open one bedroom up to $499,990 for a 1,438 square foot 2 bed, 2 bath.
- 536 Broadway E
- 40 units up for auction
- Minimum bids starting at $165,000 for a 523 square foot open one bedroom up to $295,000 for a 1,207 square foot townhouse.
The auctions are both September 27th at the Grand Hyatt Seattle (721 Pine Street). The Brix auction starts at 1 p.m. and the Gallery auction starts at 6 p.m. To participate each buyer must bring a cash equivalent of $2,500. Neither building is FHA-approved.
Buy at Auction with Redfin’s Help
Interested in buying but unsure about the auction process and want someone to help you from start to finish?
Both Corey and Allie can:
- Set up on a tour of either condo project
- Talk to you about recent comparable sales
- Assist in the bidding process and be there for the signing of the purchase and sale agreement (if you win)
- Guide you through the closing process
Our agents will be at the auctions.
You’ll also still be eligible for Redfin’s refund since Redfin will receive a 2% broker referral fee, of which we will refund 50% to you. Keep in mind that we do have a $5,500 minimum fee so if the final purchase price is below $275,000 you won’t receive a refund but will still receive great representation.
To be eligible for the Redfin refund, we do need to accompany you on your first visit.