Let’s take at look at the August numbers for King County and see how they compare to a year ago.
Single-Family Homes & Condos in King County
According the NWMLS’ records, in August:
- 13,145 homes were for sale, down from 15,875 in August 2008
- 3,791 new listings came on the market, down from 4,182 in August 2008
- 2,005 homes sold, up from 1,980 in August 2008
- The median sales price was $349,995, down from $388,350 in August 2008
Dig Deeper Into the Trends
These numbers are for King county. To see what’s happening in your neighborhood, check out our stats & trends pages.
What Other People Said
For and in-depth analysis of Seattle’s condo market, check out the August update at The Seattle Condo Blog.
Tim’s posts at the Seattle Bubble blog are always colorful and a great place for people looking for data-rich analyses of the market. Check out his:
- Analysis of single-family homes sold in King County
- Quick look at the year-to-date trends for pending and closed sales in King County
What did you see in August?