Let’s take at look at the September numbers for King & Snohomish Counties and see how they compare to a year ago.
- 12,912 homes were for sale, down 16% from September 2008
- 2,016 homes sold, up from 1,872 in September 2008
- The median sales price was $349,000, down 8% from September 2008
- 7,070 homes were for sale, down 23% from September 2008
- 755 homes sold, up from 692 in September 2008
- The median sales price was $282,000, down 11% from September 2008
We get these numbers from the NWMLS.
Dig Deeper Into the Trends
These numbers are for King county. To see what’s happening in your neighborhood, check out our stats & trends pages.