The new Anacostia (photo courtesy of And Now, Anacostia).
- And Now, Anacostia does a great job of breaking down the big changes coming to that part of downtown.
- Just like the little people: It turns out that even Wall Street bankers are being hard hit by the credit crunch. [DC Housing Prices]
- Here’s some good advice on how to reduce “junk fees” in your closing costs. [WashingtonPost.com]
- How do you accommodate a population expected to double to 2 million while still respecting the environment? Montgomery County is trying to answer that question. [Montgomery Extra]
- Turning off our laptops when they’re not in use can help the DC region reduce its greenhouse gas emissions. But what we really need to do is rehaul our entire way of life. [Southern Maryland Extra]
Recent Sweet Digs Posts
Loudoun Roads Update
What You Get for the Money: Alexandria (22305 and 22302)