- Figuring out how to buy a foreclosure? The Wall Street Journal can help.
- Et tu, FDIC? [The Wall Street Journal]
- WashingtonPost.com has a list of the latest home sales in Montgomery County. [Montgomery Extra]
- Don’t look now, but our public servants actually managed to agree on a way to clean up the nationwide mortgage mess. [The Washington Post]
- DCMetrocentric has been busily blogging. Check out the recent posts about Founders Square in Arlington, plans for the Southwest DC waterfront, and the Arlington Mill Community Center.
The new SW DC Waterfront (Photo credit)
Recent Sweet Digs Posts
Walk This Way: Georgetown
What You Get for the Money: North & South Arlington
Loudoun Sells Again