Rendering of National Harbor in Prince George’s County.
- WMATA unveiled its plans to extend MetroExtra service to additional corridors. [Beyonddc.com]
- National Harbor, a little city being built by Milton Peterson on the banks of the
Potomac in Prince George’s, is just a water taxi ride away from Alexandria and
Georgetown. But not everybody is happy about it. [WashingtonPost.com]
- Want free tickets to the DC Shorts Film Festival in September? Host a filmmaker! [Penn Quarter Living]
- No surprise here: Due to the increase in gas prices, home prices in the suburbs and exburbs of DC (and other metropolitan areas) have fallen faster than home prices in areas that are closer in. [http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=111&pid=0&sid=1424364&page=1]
- VA Governor Tim Kaine’s road plan takes yet another hit. [FairfaxTimes.com]