- The Case-Shiller Index (CSI) showed a record decline in May 2008 (and for DC, too). [Yahoo.com, via Redfin’s DC message forum]
- If you’re into charts and graphs, here’s a good one representing the CSI. [PaperEconomy.com, via Redfin’s DC message forum]
- How do DC’s slumlords live? Let’s just say it’s not the same standard they force on their tenants. [WashingtonCityPaper.com]
- Realistic renovating: Here’s how to go about making improvements that are also wise investments. [WashingtonPost.com]
- Anyone who closed/closes on a property sale between April 9, 2008 and June 30, 2009 may be eligible for a $7500 federal tax credit. [WashingtonPost.com]
Image: A slumlord lives in this $1M home in NW DC. Photo courtesy of Washington City Paper.