Halcyon House. Photo courtesy of WashingtonPost.com.
- Georgetown’s Halcyon House is looking for a new owner. [WashingtonPost.com]
- Loudoun County took the top spot for wealthiest county in the country from Fairfax. They like to take turns. [WTOP News]
- Northern Virginia’s foreclosure rate has tripled since July of 2007. [LoudounExtra.com]
- Vacation home ownership, by the numbers. [Wall Street Journal]
- Northern Virginia is suffering through some bad budget breaks. [WashingtonPost.com]
Recent Sweet Digs Posts
DC’s McLean Gardens: Quality of Life or Boring Uniformity?