We did some research on the best real estate blogs in the DC area. Here’s a list of our favorites:
Best Real Estate Blogs
- Urban Turf “publishes daily articles, news, and commentary about the DC metropolitan residential real estate market.”
- DC Home and Condo prices a blog “to help buyers and sellers understand the current real estate prices in the neighborhoods they’re considering.”
- Open House Blog “real estate, interior design, and the home in the Washington, DC area.”
- DC Metrocentric “New Buildings, Construction, Destruction, Planning, Real Estate, and Gossip as it happens in the Nation’s Capital.” Also has a fun PriceChecker section where you can take a stab at guessing list prices.
- Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space blog about land use planning and public transportation.
Best News/Neighborhood Blogs
- DCist news, events, food, art.
- Prince of Petworth “chronicles the happenings in Washington DC’s neighborhoods” including real estate and new developments.
- And Now, Anacostia “a blog for Anacostia, DC. Just you wait and see.”
- JDLand redevelopment and revitalization in Southeast DC.
- In Shaw “stuff about the immediate hood (Truxton Circle) and the surrounding neighborhood (Shaw), gentrification, demographics, and some history.”
- New Columbia Heights community news and entertainment.
- District, Schmistrict 20somethings blog about life in Logan Square.
- Penn Quarter Living “daily news site about the Penn Quarter in downtown Washington DC.”
- The Triangle “not just parking lots anymore…”
Good Agent Blog
- DC Metro Urban Diary “… because real estate is the porn of our urban lives.”
What did we miss? What blogs do you read to keep track of the DC real estate scene?