Open House Dates and Times:
Sunday, April 19, 1 – 4 p.m.
Coffee Shop of Choice:
Usually we just make espresso at home and drink it on the deck looking out into the wooded ravine behind the house.
Favorite Restaurant in the Area:
- Harry’s Café, a small neighborhood restaurant on Old Columbia Pike in Silver Spring.
- Seibel’s Restaurant, a traditional American restaurant.
Favorite Places to Go:
Tennis courts at Fairland Regional Park.
Best Features of the Home:
The large, spacious rooms. Most townhomes have many small rooms that can’t be used for anything.
The community is not cluttered. Unlike many townhome communities, the houses are not packed in and on top of each other. There is no house directly in front or directly behind this house, making it a quieter neighborhood with ample parking.
Has there been any remodeling since you purchased the home?:
Since we purchased, the house has been painted twice, and the carpets have been replaced in all but one room. Also, the kitchen floor was replaced.
The kitchen, which is rather large and open.
- Cross Creek Golf Club is an upscale golfing community with a challenging golf course.
- Gunpowder Golf Club is an easier, less expensive course.
- Briggs Chaney Plaza and Briggs Chaney Auto Park are nearby, which make shopping and auto repairs convenient.
- The East County Community Center is also conveniently located nearby.
What you will miss most:
The quiet neighborhood and the uncluttered feeling of the townhomes.