According to the MRIS, the database for real estate transactions and listings for Washington, DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland, Redfin agents Fernando Ferrufino, Marshall Park and Taylor Connolly are among the top 4% of agents who represented home-buyers for the metro Washington, DC region in May based first on number of deals, then by total dollar amount.
|Rank||Agent||# of Deals||Total Sales|
*Taylor closed four deals in May, but for one of his deals (MRIS # MC7006096) the MRIS lists the wrong buyer’s agent. We’re working on getting this fixed and when it is, we’ll re-pull these numbers and update this table.
Redfin clients work with some of the most active and successful agents in the metro Washington, DC region. Redfin agents are experts in the current real estate market and they know what it takes to help our clients buy the homes they want.
Our Clients Love Our Fanatical Service
We survey every client and track every transaction in a central customer database. For the surveys we received in May from our clients in the DC area:
- 27 clients responded to our customer-satisfaction survey and posted a review online, up from 16 in April.
- All 27 of those clients, or 100%, would recommend Redfin to a friend, the same as in April.
In these surveys, Redfin asks customers to rate the likelihood that they would recommend Redfin to a friend on a 0-to-10 scale. Customers who rated 6 or higher count as people who would recommend Redfin to a friend.
More People Are Out Looking At Homes And Making Offers
In May, our metro Washington, DC clients were busy seeing homes and making offers:
- Redfin clients toured 1,014 homes in May, up from 839 homes toured in April.
- Our clients submitted 66 signed offers on homes, up from 58 in April.
- Our DC agents were busy working on these signed offers:
- 8 of those offers, or 12%, were on bank-owned foreclosures, the same percentage from April.
We also had a great home-buying class in May. Thirty-four people came to our office in Falls Church to learn about the home-buying process and meet our agents. Check out the slide deck from the class.
It’s Taking 37 Days To Close On A Home
In May, the time it took our clients in the metro DC area to close on their homes is holding steady from April:
- For our clients who bought re-sales, the average time from initial agreement on terms to the close of the deal was 37 days, the same as in April.
- All of our clients successfully financed their homes, the same as in April.
- 1 deal failed the home inspection, up from 0 in April.
- Of our closed deals, the average discount off list price for homes sold was 2.38%, down from 4.23% in April.
Look For Our June Report
We’ll be back next month with our analysis of the June numbers. Let us know what you’d like to see in that report.